Recipe by: GUYCON
- one/two cup vegetable oil
- one/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 one/two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- two cloves garlic, minced
- one/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 one/2 pounds flank steak
- Include all substances to checklist
- Add all ingredients to listing
six h 25 m
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper. Location meat in a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade above the steak, turning meat to coat totally. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hrs.
- Preheat grill for medium-large heat.
- Oil the grill grate. Spot steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.