Recipe by: LINDACHEK
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- one/eight teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- one/2 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Add all ingredients to listing
- Add all elements to list
- In a medium bowl, whisk collectively egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, tarragon, and scallions. Gently stir in crabmeat, getting careful not to break up meat. Gradually mix in cracker crumbs, incorporating right up until wanted consistency is accomplished.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Kind crab mixture into 4 patties. Spot patties in skillet, and cook till golden brown, about 5 to six minutes on every single side.