This giveaway is no over. Thank you everyone for entering! Winner will be announced soon.
Giveaway extended until I hit bento #200, which should be Monday, March 23. Deadline is now Monday, March 23, 8:00 p.m. CST.
A quick note about this giveaway: Comments on this blog are moderated. If you don’t see your comment appear after you submit it, don’t get worried. I try to check it a few times a day and approve comments. As well, some comments are sent to a spam folder for some odd reason and I go through that folder as well. Never fear, your comment will show up! Thanks everyone who has entered all ready. This has been fun! WOOHOO!
Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Living in Louisiana, Mardi Gras is a big deal and means a day off of work for most state and local government workers, of which I can count myself. While today has meant no bento meal, it hasn’t been without some bento gear today. In other words, the Ichiban Kan order I recently mentioned has shown up. As I sit here and enjoy a piece of the above king cake I broke down and purchased yesterday so I’d have a king cake for today, I’m going to share the love with you all and offer up a giveaway.
I have twelve more bentos to go to reach 200 bentos made. WOOHOO! Since I normally bento for my lunch at work, I have 12 more working days to go, a little over 2 work weeks, until I reach the coveted 200 bento mark. While I’m working my way towards bento #200, I’m offering up some brand new bento gear from Ichiban Kan as a a giveaway. I’m in love with the Natural Lunch – Green line offered at Ichiban Kan. I just love the greenness of the green. And isn’t it a interesting coincidence green is a Mardi Gras color. You would think I planned it (but I didn’t). So here’s how you enter, and the other legalese that goes with the giveaway! Good luck!
- To enter, just tell me hello in the comments below (oh look, that rhymed) and where you’re from (country is fine if you don’t want to give your city). It’s that simple.
- For an extra chance to enter, either blog or tweet (twitter) about this giveaway and link back to it. Then come back here and comment again to let me know that you spread the word. Yeah, I know blatant self-promotion.
- Make sure to leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comments section so I can contact you about your giveaway if you are the winner.
- Entries are accepted until March 20, 2009 around 8:00 p.m. CST. You’ll know when I cut off entries because I’ll close the comments on this post.
- ADDED: I forgot to mention that this will be a random drawing using Random.org as usual with my drawings.
- So what are you waiting for? Enter! It couldn’t be simpler!
- Oh and btw, there are no restrictions on where I’m shipping to right now.
- Oh and another thing, there may be another surprise in this contest for another lucky person. A surprise I’m not mentioning. So just enter already. You never know what might happen.
- Okay, I’ve harped at you enough to enter.
Be the bento everyone!